Thursday, June 6, 2013

It's June! The school year is nearly over, but the summer's only just barely begun. Due to the length of the two extant pages of links. I'm starting a new one. If you come across any terrific on-line resources, please let me know so I can include them.
Check out Landfill Links 2: NEW!!! Rare Books from Historic Map Works. 

This site is updated whenever I find something new to add.  Feel free to send me links to add.
I'm doing this out of 50/50 motives: 50% altruism, 50% making my bookmark list available to me everywhere I go.

Also, see the 2 newest layers of fill below.  These are both more thematic than the first. One is all really cool history photos, while the other is a collection of 45 of the most misogynistic advertising ever.  Really neat time capsules, as well as being primo sources for useful docs.
Shortcuts to them are in the Archive at right.

No comments:

Post a Comment